- 25 February 2019
My Mastering Online Etiquette course is now live on Teachable
The course covers everything you need to know about mastering online etiquette to thrive online.
- 10 modules
- 12 videos/audio
- 100 slides across the ten modules
- 40-page workbook
This course is designed so you can learn how to lead by example online to be the best version of yourself.
This course is for people who want to learn the best practices to conduct themselves in the best way online. For your clients and customers, or shining the best light for your family and friends, learn the skills necessary to thrive online.
WATCH the intro video:
You Will Learn To:
- Keep calm when dealing with negativity and hostility online
- Be more mindful and conscious of sharing and who can view what you share
- Lead by example online
- Take responsibility online
- And more!
You Will Leave With:
- A new way of thinking through and dealing with being online
- Knowing what to do and what NOT to do when interacting
- Having the confidence to work out the best options for communicating online
- Act, Don't React
- Keep Private Matters Private
- Use Correct Spelling, Grammar & Punctuation
- Be Conscious of What you Share
- Be Mindful of Who will Read your Posts
- Be Your Kind Self
- Keep Passwords Secret & Hard to Guess
- Report Cyber-Bullying
- Credit People if you use their Creations
- Take Responsibility for Everything you do Online
- Audio & Visual
- Slides & Lectures
- Exercises & Activities
- Reviews & Checklists
Here's a pic of me filming the course last week - not the best day due to temperatures of 33C/91F (felt like 40C/104F) on the Gold Coast....
And here's some Testimonials to finish this off:
Please share with those who might like to book me to speak at their business or school and remember you can PURCHASE ON TEACHABLE