- 22 December 2017
Another busy year, especially with my European Adventures thrown into the mix!
Here's the list of my Speaking Events this year (that I filmed):
- What Do Vegans Eat? (featuring Raymond) - 28 April, Brisbane, Australia at Buddha's Birth Day Festival
- What Do Vegans Eat? - 29 April, Brisbane, Australia, at Buddha's Birth Day Festival
- International Activism & Engaging Abroad VIDEO - 21 May Bristol, England, UK, at Bristol VegFest
- Online Etiquette & Dealing with Negativity Online VIDEO - 21 May Bristol, England, UK at Bristol VegFest
- 20 Years a Vegan (NEW talk!) VIDEO - 27 May Manchester, England, UK, at VON Manchester Vegan Fair
- Promoting Veganism Online workshop VIDEO - 4 June Brighton, England, UK, at Vegan Summer Fest Brighton
- Online Etiquette & Dealing with Negativity Online VIDEO (my favourite of the year) - 17 June Bournemouth, England, UK, at Bournemouth Vegan Fair
- Promoting Veganism Online VIDEO - 18 June Bournemouth, England, UK, at Bournemouth Vegan Fair, at Bournemouth Vegan Fair
- International Activism & Engaging Abroad VIDEO - 12 August Liverpool, England, UK, at Liverpool Viva! Vegan Festival
- Dealing with Negativity Online - 28 October Brisbane, Australia, at Vegucation Brisbane
As I'm studying now (Summer school) my bookings are limited, but still please get in touch to see my availability.
Leigh-Chantelle is an International Speaker & Consultant; Author, Singer/Songwriter and Blogger.
RT @HumaneTech_: An excerpt from “We’ve Been Sneaking Into Your Brains” @HumaneTech_ Head of Education, @MaxStossel's talk to 800 middle an…
© Leigh-Chantelle Site by DesignVoodoo.com|hosted green| mobile compatible|Google Translation This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia Licence