- 30 October 2015
I've just launched a crowd funding campaign on KickStarter to fund a discounted print run for my upcoming Vegan Athletes Book - released in December. Please help spread the word and pledge to support BEFORE Sunday 22 November (Australian time)
Since 2012, I’ve been interviewing vegan athletes from all over the world on Viva la Vegan! - from Olympians and professional sportspeople, to bodybuilders, triathletes, cyclists, race car drivers, boxers, gymnasts, martial artists, dancers, personal trainers and weekend warriors.
See VeganAthletesBook.com for more information including Testimonials & Full list of all the athletes
About The Book
Expert Tips from Vegan Athletes, Fitness Fanatics & Exercise Enthusiasts is a collection of interviews with inspiring vegans who are immersed in the fitness world. You will be introduced to over 100 vegans who share their fitness training, knowledge and advice, their favourite foods, and just what to say when someone asks where they get their protein from!
Many different athletes from all over the world have been interviewed for this book, which started as an online series in 2012. There are Olympians, professional sports people, personal trainers, and those who simply live for working out and being fit.
Many vegan athletes have found success in their fields by adopting a plant-based diet, and a more compassionate, ethical way of living. Use their knowledge and stories as a guiding light towards a brighter future, and as a source of inspiration to encourage your own focus on your chosen fitness goals, and guarantee that you also excel.
How can you help?
- SUPPORT this campaign with a pledge
- SHARE this campaign online or via email to your friends and family
- SEE the vivalavegan.net website and check out the massive amount of content to absorb - the 10th anniversary re-launch of the website is coming very soon!
- FOLLOW VLV! on FaceBook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, SoundCloud, Twitter, YouTube
- CONTACT Leigh-Chantelle for interviews, articles, features, and publicity and promotional materials
- SEE the Book (and me!) at all the Australian vegan events in October and November - I'll be in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth in the next month
See my VLV Blog & VeganAthletesBook.com for more information